A PPC Agency With Legacy in Phoenix.
100% Proven Experience.
Unlike many PPC Agencies, our advice and recommendations are based on 26 + years of digital marketing campaign experiences.
Pioneering the field of paid search management since GoTo.com. GOTO was one of the first pay for placement ad networks, conceived and developed at Idealab. June 1 1999: GoTo.com launches toolset to let advertisers take control. You could buy just about any keyword for a DIME !
We were one of the first digital marketing agencies to take advantage of pay per click search engines. We developed paid keyword campaigns for our clients, placing them on the first page of search engines and web directories.
PAY PER CLICK ADVERTISING
Pay per click PPC advertising is a great way to get almost instant and very targeted web traffic. Internet Advertising has changed over the years. Obtaining internet traffic organically through search engines has become much more competitive over the years. Paying per click for Internet traffic, is a proven advertising alternative.
Full Service PPC Agency
We are a full service PPC Agency offering campaign strategies, creative development, implementation, analytics tracking, testing and management. Creative ad campaigns including text, images and video as required.
Achieve A Higher Returns On Your PPC Campaigns.
If you’re looking for PPC management we handle everything from strategy to implementation and maintenance. Achieve a higher return on your paid search campaigns with our talented conversion rate optimization experts.
Our PPC Agency Process and Services
Our Agency PPC Campaign Process
- Client meetings Brand mission & background.
- Clear definition of digital marketing objectives.
- Campaign strategy objective focused.
- Budgeting and estimated campaign ROI.
- Creative development and client collaboration.
- Analytics tracking tested and installed.
- Goal focused custom data reports and dashboards created.
- Implementation, launch campaigns on relevant platforms.
- Report results and next optimization steps to clients.
- Make ongoing data driven campaign optimizations.
- Google Ads campaign strategies and audits.
- Conversion rate optimization
- PPC conversion tracking
- Paid social media campaign strategies.
- Facebook ad campaign strategies and audits.
- YouTube ads and video campaign strategies and audits.
PPC and SEO: A Strategy That Works Together.
What might seem as a new concept to some agencies is a method of combining SEO and PPC results to create the perfect content to maximize your web traffic and have a higher value per website visitor.
How Can a PPC campaign help with SEO?
ALWAYS create your PPC / paid search campaign first and make sure your conversion tracking is working.
Are you are seeing Keyword conversions?
This what you can learn from you paid ad spend we look at this as an extra benefit of your digital spend. You are actually learning first, from the data before investing too much on SEO efforts. When you start an Ads campaign may not be 100% sure on which keywords convert the best.
This is especially true when you are a new start-up or in a competitive business market.
- We save time using PPC data first, Understanding which keywords are more likely to convert into a favorable conversion actions.
- SEO takes time to see results, in some cases a lot of time depending on how competitive your most important keywords are.
- Instead of spending a lot of time and waiting months hoping you chose the right keywords, call to actions and imagery. You can start a PPC campaign in days and see the results almost immediately thereafter.
- The traffic and conversion goals are easily tracked through in your PPC Campaign. This will give you valuable and almost immediate insight to the success or failure of your keyword campaign and thus allow you to focus more on the Keywords that are generating the highest number of conversions.
- Also because PPC platforms like Google AdWords now, Google Ads gives you a robust information
- You see the results of A/B ad and landing pages tests much more quickly in PPC to further optimize SEO campaign strategy.
- Gathering this type of information using SEO can take months and if you choose keywords incorrectly and need to make adjustments, you have to wait a couple of more months to see the results.
How are the costs per click determined?
Pay Per Click advertising better known as PPC is a method of advertising in which a business pays an amount to a publisher each time an ad is clicked. Display ad campaigns, another method we use in paid search.
The amount a business pays per click to a publisher varies by industry.
Why are PPC costs different between businesses and industries?
Some of the factors that determine the costs per click include:
Competitive ZERO Sum Game: Limited Commercially Viable Keyword Volume
The competitive nature of the business niche. This translates into the number of companies that are competing to get noticed in the search engine results pages. A large city might have 50 law firms competing for the phrase law firm in phoenix. The same city might only have 5 businesses that compete for a phrase like extra large pigeon coops.
Amount of revenue generated per lead generated and closed transactions.
Highest Value Per Web Visitor.
The cost per click could also be a reflection of the revenue generated by a sale or client acquisition. If you are selling an item that retails for $10.00 it might not make sense to bid $11.00 on that keyword.
If you are a law firm and each new client acquired for the firm generates $50,000.00 paying $105.00 per click might seem pretty inexpensive.
Hey man, it is an emergency “time is of the essence.“ I am not shopping around.
Time is a Factor in PPC Costs.
Time as in time is of the essence is also a factor in the determining value of a cost per click. people who search and have an immediate need. These customers really have no time to shop around.
Your toilet is overflowing and won’t stop. You need a plumber now. Your car breaks down on a busy freeway. You need a tow, now.
It’s 115 degrees in the Arizona sun and your air conditioner just quit, you need an HVAC Technician ASAP!
Your Goods or Services Are In Season.
Seasonality, you might pay higher costs when your goods or services are in season. Summer might be the right time to advertise lawn services but the costs per click will be higher than the winter.
A snow blower must be a great seller in the winter but the costs per click will be less than summer.
In-season vs out of season click costs.
How To Lower The Cost Of Your PPC Campaign, While Improving ROI.
There are many things you can do to optimize you ad spend and improve the results of your ad campaign.
If you are running a Google Adwords (Ad) here are a few tips.
Know your audience and create their online personas.
Set conversion goals.
Choose your keywords and the word match carefully.
Own your company’s top keywords. You want to be synonyms with authoritativeness.
Find hidden gems, low volume but highly converting keywords.
Make a generous list of negative matching keywords.
Make use of audience targeting tools for campaigns and ad groups.
Create ads and landing pages created specifically targeting their personas.
Create ads that have a strong description and a clear call to action.
Develop landing pages that quickly build trust and have a clear call to action.
Retarget your visitors with a special ad campaign.
Use an analytics program, make use of website data.
Use ad and landing page variations.
Test, test and retest.
Honest PPC Agency Advice
A company should bid enough to appear in the first few available ad positions. Strategy and content and creative optimization to generate favorable ROI.
Ad Web Designs Masters Of Google Paid Search Campaign Strategies.